Beyond the sandpit
Workshops about the art and science of teaching children about nature in nature.
Immerse your team in nature as you gain skills to teach children naturally.
Customise this workshop to address your team's unique training needs. Choose from:
* getting started with bush kindy;
* playing with the elements: a skills-based approach to firework, tool-work and natural water play;
* practical storytelling with children;
* ecological storytelling: an approach to deepening nature connection;
* bringing children together for circle times in nature; or
* the artistic educator: weaving traditional arts into an inquiry-based approach to learning.
Book this in-service to come to you
Nature facilitators come to you on a Tues or Thursday evening.
If you're interested in a full day workshop, those can be booked on a weekend.
Come to us
If you're keen to immerse in nature and learn in the space, you can attend the Gold Coast site for lessons on fire work, tool work, botanical bushwalks, storytelling, and creative play.
Gain confidence in taking steps towards offering children genuine connections with nature and weaving those practices into your every day pedagogy.