Educator Wellbeing Workshop
It takes a village to raise a child - support your village to be up to the task
Are your staff...
- Run down
- Burning out
Could your team do with more harmony?
Or, do you just want to treat or motivate your amazing team?
Imagine a team building session that gets your whole team thinking clearer, feeling happier, more motivated, and productive.
This session is run by Christopher Phoenix who discusses wellbeing concepts through various modes of entertainment, including poignant games and demonstrations.
Through the Educator Wellbeing Workshop, Christopher:
* teaches staff how to build resilience and develop a stronger personal and professional self-image;
* builds team harmony, and mutual respect;
* challenges unhelpful thinking;
* addresses workplace gossip;
* shows staff how to align their values with their goals; and
* teaches the Phoenix Cup’s wellbeing model.
Whether you have a large or small team, the Educator Wellbeing Workshop is one of the most entertaining PD workshops of the year.
"Was honestly life changing"
"The staff are still talking about the workshop, they absolutely loved it! They even said that this was the most fun they have ever had in a workshop, so
"I loved it. I really did not want it to end."
FREE MP3 Download