An Educational Leader's toolkit for behaviour
Ideal for an educational leader who wants all the skills and resources available to lead conversations with their team about children's behaviour. Educational leaders will partake in 6 hours of online training over 4 weeks then feel confident to utilise the resources in the kit with their team.
Have all of your team on the same page. Think together. Design effective strategies to support children's behavioural learning.
This resource is not just any old book that will sit on the shelf for years. It is a complete kit including access to live online professional development (PD) and gorgeous complimentary art pieces that you will just have to get up on your walls!
The Phoenix Cups Educational Leader Kit Includes
* 1 x ticket to 'Educators toolkit for behaviour' - A complete professional development online course*** of 4.5 hours live training with Sandi Phoenix and follow-up support (via admission to The Cups Facebook group) valued at $180;
* 1 x ticket to the 'Educational Leadership & Behaviour Change' 1.5 hour recorded webinar for educational leaders with Sandi Phoenix.
* 1 foyer piece Phoenix Cups artwork poster - This 5 Cup poster might be best framed and placed in the foyer where you can discuss your new The Phoenix Cups Philosophy with parents and caregivers;
* 5 x Phoenix Cups strategy posters - These posters are specially designed to capture your cup filling strategies and share them with the rest of the team.
* 1 x Phoenix Cups 'You can't pour from an empty cup' staff motivational poster - This poster encourages educators to think about and discuss their own health and wellbeing. Since you get little time to stop and think throughout the day, we suggest this one goes in the bathroom;
* 1 x The Educator's Toolkit for Behaviour Book (second edition) by Sandi Phoenix to support you to implement the Phoenix Cups framework
* 1 x folder of templates including behaviour support planning templates (the Phoenix Cup filling plan), will guide your team through conversation and reflection about specific children's behaviour. It will support you to design better strategies to foster children's behavioural and social learning and develop a plan to ensure a consistent approach for all educators;
* 1 x 5 pack of Phoenix Cups reflection cards - These reflection cards will get you thinking about individual cups and how to fill them;
* 1 x Phoenix Cups tote bag - a gorgeous colour-printed cotton tote bag;
* 5 x My Phoenix Cup filling plans for core members of your team; and
* The Phoenix Cup Filling Cards - a deck of 52 Phoenix Cup filling cards to inspire conversation, learning, and thoughtfulness during staff team meetings.
Note - this product includes only one ticket to training. If you need to train more educators, please see some of the multi educators kits.
***The three part series training that is included in the Kit is delivered live online by Sandi Phoenix. It will cover Sandi Phoenix's Cups Philosophy and beyond the toolkit with further ideas about supporting and understanding children's behaviour. Your ticket is complimentary with The Phoenix Cups Kit. Simply check our events tab for the next screening of the webinars and email us to validate your ticket.
*Artwork produced by Melissa Underwood from The Creativity Canvas