An Educational Leader's toolkit for behaviour
Ideal for an educational leader or early childhood teacher who wants all the skills and resources available to lead conversations with their team about children's behaviour. Educational leaders will partake in 6 hours of both self paced and live online training over 4 weeks then feel confident to utilise the resources in the kit with their team.
Have all of your team on the same page. Think together. Design effective strategies to support children's behavioural learning.
This resource is not just any old book that will sit on the shelf for years. It is a complete kit including facilitator workbook, workshop resources, and access to live & recorded online professional development (PD)... PLUS gorgeous complimentary art pieces that you will just have to get up on your walls!
The Phoenix Cups Educational Leader Kit Includes:
* 1 x ticket to 'Educators toolkit for behaviour bundle' - A complete professional development online course*** of 6 hours live & recorded training with Sandi Phoenix and follow-up support (via admission to The Cups Facebook group). Includes the 'Educational Leadership & Behaviour Change' recorded webinar. Valued at $220
* A foyer piece Phoenix Cups artwork poster - This 5 Cup poster might be best framed and placed in the foyer where you can discuss your new The Phoenix Cups Philosophy with parents and caregivers;
* A set of 5 Phoenix Cups strategy posters and associated reflection cards - These posters are specially designed to capture your cup filling strategies and share them with the rest of the team;
* A Phoenix Cups 'You can't pour from an empty cup' staff motivational poster - This poster encourages educators to think about and discuss their own health and wellbeing. Since you get little time to stop and think throughout the day, we suggest this one goes in the bathroom;
* The Educator's Toolkit for Behaviour Book (third edition) by Sandi Phoenix to support you to implement and facilitate the Phoenix Cups framework;
* A folder of printed templates (with PDF downloads) including behaviour support planning templates (the Phoenix Cup filling plan), will guide your team through conversation and reflection about specific children's behaviour. It will support you to design better strategies to foster children's behavioural and social learning and develop a plan to ensure a consistent approach for all educators;
* A Phoenix Cups tote bag - a gorgeous colour-printed cotton tote bag;
* My Phoenix Cup filling plan A5 booklet with associated online course; and
* The Phoenix Cup Filling Cards (NEW edition) - a deck of 52 Phoenix Cup filling cards to inspire conversation, learning, and thoughtfulness during staff team meetings.
Note - this product includes only a license for one user to the training. If you need to train more educators, please see some of the multi educators add on bundles (workbooks or plans).
Included PD will cover Sandi Phoenix's Cups Philosophy and beyond the toolkit with further ideas about supporting and understanding children's behaviour. Your ticket is complimentary with The Phoenix Cups Kit. Your kit will include a coupon code to access the training.
*Artwork produced by Melissa Underwood from The Creativity Canvas
SHIPPING - Domestic shipping within Australia is included. If you are ordering overseas please select International Shipping at checkout.