Phoenix Cups Certification Kit
This is a kit for educators who are leading the implementation of The Phoenix Cups framework in education and care settings, with a particular focus on children's behaviour.
Ideal for an educational leader, early childhood teacher, manager, or practice leader, who wants all the skills and resources available to lead conversations with their team about children's behaviour.
* Partake in over 10 hours of both self paced and live online training over 6 months;
* Be provided with all the resources you need to run solution focused meetings and conversations about children's behaviour;
* Feel confident to utilise the resources in the kit with their team;
* Have all of your team on the same page, think together, and design effective strategies to support children's behavioural learning.
This resource is not just any old book that will sit on the shelf for years. It is a complete kit including facilitator workbooks, workshop resources, and access to live & recorded online professional development (PD)... PLUS gorgeous complimentary posters that you will just have to get up on your walls!
Hard copy resources included in kit:
* NEW 2021 Edition - 'Educator Toolkit for Behaviour' full colour workbook by Sandi Phoenix to support you to implement and facilitate the Phoenix Cups framework.
* A foyer piece Phoenix Cups artwork poster - This 5 Cup poster might be best framed and placed in the foyer where you can discuss your new The Phoenix Cups Philosophy with parents and caregivers;
* A set of 5 Cups strategy posters and associated reflection cards - These posters are specially designed to capture your cup filling strategies and share them with the rest of the team;
* 'You can't pour from an empty cup' staff motivational poster - This poster encourages educators to think about and discuss their own health and wellbeing. Since you get little time to stop and think throughout the day, we suggest this one goes in the bathroom;
* Printable templates (PDF downloads) including behaviour support planning templates. These will guide your team through conversation and reflection about specific children's behaviour. It will support you to design better strategies to foster children's behavioural and social learning and develop a plan to ensure a consistent approach for all educators;
* A Phoenix Cups tote bag - a gorgeous colour-printed cotton tote bag;
* My Phoenix Cup filling plan A5 booklet with associated online course and 28 day Cup filling challenge; and
* The Phoenix Cup Filling Cards (NEW edition) - a deck of 52 Phoenix Cup filling cards to inspire conversation, learning, and thoughtfulness during staff team meetings.
Training included in Kit:
Phoenix Cups Certification for Educators Bundle
Through this program, educators will work through 20 hours of self paced content over 6 months. Included in their logins are opportunities to participate in live Q&A discussions and webinars (optional). Educators will be required to submit the activities within the course for assessment to achieve an official certification.
Short courses included in bundle:
1. Personal Cup filling plan and 28 day challenge
2. An Educator's Toolkit for Behaviour
3. Unpacking the toolkit
4. Educational leadership & behaviour change
5. Optional bonus content (summit videos, etc).
Note - this product includes only a license for one user to the Certification training. If you need to train more educators, please contact us to purchase additional users at a discounted kit rate.
SHIPPING - Domestic shipping within Australia is a flat $10. If you are ordering overseas please select International Shipping at checkout $20.